Friday, March 29, 2013

Most of March

 
 
 
Cute boy.

 
Trew and his dogs.


Dallin at his Pine Wood Derby.


Ledger sleeping during Sunday school.
 

 
A few friends and I have gotten together to make freezer meals together. 
 It was a lot of work, though worth it!  These were cheeseburger bunz! Yum!
 

 
I love this sweater vest. 
 All three boys have worn it!

 
Trew and Dallin with their dolphins.

 
Ledger wearing the hat Mark and Becky bought for him.  It was ENORMOUS when he was first born, I wasn't sure if his little head would get to wear it this winter!

 
Bridgette and Gary tied it up with us by having twins on the 20th! Two boys!

 
Nappin'.
 

 
Crazy hair day!

 
Ledger's first time wearing a hoodie.  I took him to show the girls thinking they'd get a kick out of it.  They did then exclaimed he looked just like Justin Beiber! Wow.

 
Rocky wearing his Rock star shirt!

 
Laughing at the mom! 
 
Then we got to laugh at him!

 
Love this picture!





 
Our sweet boy sitting during all the kids swimming lesson's.  March has flown by!
 

No comments: