Everyone waiting for the okay to come downstairs!
Everyone else was pulling things out of their stockings, Trew just turned his upside down and shook everything out!
Embree was thrilled with her Merida dress.
If you can believe it Disney World sold out of all their Merida dresses!! So did the Disney Store, Amazon had a few if I wanted to pay about $250! Luckily good ole' Walmart had them and Embree doesn't mind not have the fancy one! She also got a bow and arrow that she loves!
Alanna was very happy with all of her gifts! And I somehow didn't get a picture of Dallin but he was super happy with Super Mario Galaxy two! Which come to think of it is probably why I didn't get a picture of him, he's probably playing it already!
Sean's parent's have been in Florida and now Idaho (Sean's niece Elise just got married last week in the Boise temple) so we went to Scotty's for Christmas dinner to celebrate with Scott, his wife Ann, Cameron, Ammon, Tristan and Laken. It was a good day!









No comments:
Post a Comment