Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day at Popham Beach

My little sister, Anganette has been home visiting for a few weeks our last hurrah was going to Popham for the day.  I hadn't been since I was a teenager.
 
 
 
As soon as we got there my Dad took all the kids to jump the waves.  I would have gone too if I didn't forget MY bathing suit! 

 
We set up camp and broke out the food!  That's Sean pointing to his kite he go up in the air. 

 
He hooked it to a chair and it flew all day.


 
Our Tia, we miss you!

 
Here's my sisters being such good aunts and carrying Embree and Trew back-the water was cold!

 
Embree held on the the kite for a while.

 
The boys dug a wonderful hole!  They were proud!

 
It was a really fun day so of course we got pulled over 10 minutes after we left.  $180 is what it costs to not know where your going in Phippsburg, Maine.


No comments: