Friday, June 29, 2012

Change

We are so sad to be saying goodbye to two of our really good friends! 



Macy and Trew.  We have named Macy the 'Trew Whisperer' because Trew has gone from insane to managable in the short two years they've been here.  When they got here Trew was still in his 'beat the crap out of anyone who looks at me' stage.  Macy is so sweet, she has taught Trew how to be nice. 


Kenendy and Leah are Dallin's age.  Dallin just loves Leah and has been SOO sad they're leaving.  Leah's been in our kids school, I'll be sad not getting to see them when I volunteer!  Leah has the best personality!  She is hilarious!  Kenendy is so Alanna!  They are both the oldest and act so similar!



Anekah has been in Alanna's grade-we had such high hopes they'd stay here forever!!--These three are quite the trio!  I'm so sad Alanna is losing Anekah, I will KILL the Hymas' if they up and decided to move.  (Seriously, Amy, seriously!)




Kristi and Derek, Katie and Ed, Sean and I, Amy and Glen and Anna and Luke (who are in the other ward-they are just as cool as the rest of us) they just announced they're moving back to UT just like the Bulloch's. 

 
Trew, Alli and Macy


Xander front and center, he is the cutest.


A bunch of us girls after church a few weeks ago. 
 Kristi's baby Nina (being held by Katie) is just the most adorable little thing.  I'm sure going to miss holding her in Relif Socity.  Now please, please no more change!  I can't take anymore!

No comments: