Thursday, April 26, 2012

Vacation


Our first day of vacation we packed up the car and went to play at The Maine Jump--Sean's niece Laken was working so the kids got to play with her!  We ate lunch and headed to NH to go to Kahuna Laguna the indoor water park we went to last April.  We had a great time there for two days.  We got back in time for stake conference--the YSA were asked to sing and they had a special meeting with the visiting Seventy.  This week the big kids went back to school while Sean, Trewy and I get to hang out together.  I haven't been taking hardly ANY pictures lately.  I need to get better our kids are growing up so fast, I need documentation!  *Future reference: Sean would have been thrilled with a surprise trip to Disney instead of what we'd planned together*


No comments: