Just like Embree on Trew's birthday we all got up early so daddy could wish him a happy day and watch him open his presents.
He got a box of Coco Puffs for his birthday breakfast! That smile say's it all!


Then we had his little party today after church. After Sean and I were late to our own house (we were at a YSA meeting at church). Then we couldn't find our kids and Mimi they were not at our house and no where to be found. AND I never put our extra key back in it's hiding spot so we (several families) were locked out of our house. Luckily my cousin Jacob broke us in. I was so happy but a little disturbed. Sean found out the kids were at the ER vet with his mom and Snow. After getting them from her we had Trew's party!!
No comments:
Post a Comment