I got to go into Embree's classroom today and help them make:
GINGERBREAD EMBREE


Her teacher traced Embree for the template for their gingerbread man. (or girl!) It was so cute her teacher kept saying 'okay, your doing Embree's arms...' and so on. Her class has the sweetest little kids in it. Each table decorated a section of Embree, then we put them together to complete her. Then they got to eat her! I love getting to see our kids in their classroom's, it's so fun! Mrs. Welch knelt down by me and told me how much they missed Embree while we were in FL. I said 'aw, that's sweet!' She then told me SHE really missed having her in class and her class just wasn't the same without her. And that all her classmates REALLY missed her. I can tell all the kids love her. Embree is the sweetest girl in the world, she's friendly, a peacemaker, giving and forgiving, spunky, funny and she'll always give you the reaction your looking for....sad, happy, mad whatever! We just love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment