Monday, October 24, 2011

Pink


She's been taking fashion advise from her best friend Gwen.
Side story: Embree and Gwen are not in the same K class at school, however, all the K kids eat lunch at the same time but they have to sit at the same table as the rest of their classmates. Betsy told me the other day that since she's started helping out with K lunch she has seen how the girls sit on the very end of their class table so they can 'sit next to each other' every day. Isn't that SO cute!

2 comments:

Megan and Sean said...

I am writing this from your computer, but I am lauhing so hard right now because that looks JUST like Gwen! haha. What cute girls, I am waiting for Gwen to decide she needs a hair cut now =0).

Megan and Sean said...

Signed, Betsy. . . by the way.