Us grown-ups celebrated Halloween last night.
Pictures by Amy.
It was SO fun as usual.
Some people started heading home around ten that's when we figured out a friend left his cell phone so of course we messed with it. We took about a million hilarious and somewhat inappropriate shots. Once we calmed down from that and everyone left except Sean and I. Glen grabbed a camera from off the floor and said 'who's is this' I looked at it and said 'Bridgette's' then without even saying a word Amy, Glen, Sean and I ran off to take a few pictures on her camera. Oh, I haven't laughed like that in a long time. It was such a great night. We have THE best friends!
2 comments:
Love the costume! Brett & I talked about being the SNL cheerleaders but decided to be a 1920's Flapper Couple. =) It was fun dressing up! Looks like you all had a very fun night! =)
You guys look awesome! What a fun party.
Post a Comment