Saturday, July 16, 2011

Beantown

After spend three fun filled days at my best friend Shannon's house Sean and I took Alanna and Dallin down to Boston to visit the cystic fibrosis clinic at Children's Hospital.




We spent Wednesday at Canobie Lake Park.







Sean won this cool Celtics flag after sinking a free throw.



This is Alanna waiting for a show to start...





This is Dallin waiting....the boy gets pooped very fast.














We had a really good appointment and after dropping off their new meds in the car we walked to Fenway.






We found a Chipolte right around the corner from Fenway. YUM!








Dallin and Alanna waiting for our tour of Fenway to start.
















The tour started up by the Budweiser roof where we sat when we saw Bucholz no hitter in 2007.









Dallin taking a quick break.....the boy didn't want to walk anymore.




Up in the press box.










Then on the Monster.






It was so fun.








The only picture of me-taken by Dallin.










I wish I could add that the ride home was unevenful............but I cannot.
It's a really great story, just not for the blog.






No comments: