We headed down to Kennebunk to play on the beach with friends.
The weather was perfect and it was so fun!

Testing out the water.
Running away from the water.

I don't remember the ocean being so warm, it was great! I remember it being so cold it would numb your legs until you couldn't feel how cold the water was!

They LOVED it!

Chillin' before dinner!
We had foil dinners-chicken with green beans out of our garden, rice and cream of mushroom soup.

Dessert.


Tired!
Back at the beach in the morning.Dallin practiced karate chopping the waves pretty much the entire day!

Cookie break.
Sand castles.
Sand castles.We went back to our campsite for dinner and bed. If I remember correctly this is the evening I was laughing so hard on one of those old metal merry-go-rounds I flung right off because I couldn't talk to say slow down or stop!! Sean saved me from getting smashed-I was still laughing to hard to move or talk. I'll never forget the look on Sean, Bridgette or Gary's faces!! This morning we go up, half of us showered (the bathrooms were DISGUSTING I couldn't put my kids in the shower, ick!) and went to church after packing up all our camping gear that was soaked from the downpour we got all night.





No comments:
Post a Comment