Embree was really sad that Ang wasn't going to live in Bnana's house anymore. Though she loves Hanson. She was acting really shy when they came out of the temple.
Not Trew he went in for a big kiss from the beautiful bride!
Marie tried to get Embree to hug Ang.
Kaetlyn, Alanna, Kiara and Embree.


Our little blessings!



Our family.


Embree finally happy with Tia.


We all left the temple to head to the ocean to take pictures.
Our little blessings!
Our family.
Embree finally happy with Tia.
We all left the temple to head to the ocean to take pictures.
Our family plus Marie, Erin and Julia stopped by Johnny Rockets for a quick lunch--in our wedding clothes--we were spared ketchup stains believe it or not!!

The beach left it's mark, quite a few of the children got covered in sand.

After the luncheon a few of us, Sean and I, Melissa and Brian, and Sean and Kaetlyn decided to go to the Sox game. We T-ed in snagging great last minute seats second row up from the field right by the bullpens. The guys sitting next to Sean (my husband) got up for a beer run as they passed him (Melissa and I were getting Fenway franks) one of the guys said "watch JD Drew is going to hit a home run right here!". Minutes later I sat down and finished putting mustard on our dogs when.................yup, JD Drew smacked a home run RIGHT TO OUR SEATS!!! Sean and I stood up all Sean had to do was reach up and the ball smacked him right in his hand before bouncing off and landing few rows behind us! We spent the next three innings talking about it with all the people around us. If only Sean had dropped his pencil and score card, if only I'd threw the hot dogs down, if he'd used two hands.....it was really fun. I ended up COVERED in mustard from head to toe. A small price to pay for a fun night in Fenway.
(We were too busy having fun to take any pictures!)
It was so nostalgic for Sean and I. We got married in Boston and stopped at the same beach for pictures almost ten years ago. **sigh** It was so much fun watching my lil' sis get married to such a great guy! We're so happy for them.

We all went down to Boston two days before the wedding. Anganette had to get her endowments, oh, and meet her future in-laws for the very first time! Once my mom, Melissa, Anganette and I got into the dressing room we heard a women say 'are you Anganette??'. It was Hanson's mom and sister, what a fun place to meet your future family! We had a great session with my mom, my sisters and I all sitting together. After we all (siblings, aunts, uncles, our kids)met at the chapel beside the temple. Hanson's family put together a lunch so we could hang out and get to know each other.
(Sean is in the gray jersey with his arm up straight in the air in front of the guy in the white sweatshirt. I'm ducking right under his arm!)
We all went down to Boston two days before the wedding. Anganette had to get her endowments, oh, and meet her future in-laws for the very first time! Once my mom, Melissa, Anganette and I got into the dressing room we heard a women say 'are you Anganette??'. It was Hanson's mom and sister, what a fun place to meet your future family! We had a great session with my mom, my sisters and I all sitting together. After we all (siblings, aunts, uncles, our kids)met at the chapel beside the temple. Hanson's family put together a lunch so we could hang out and get to know each other.
After the luncheon a few of us, Sean and I, Melissa and Brian, and Sean and Kaetlyn decided to go to the Sox game. We T-ed in snagging great last minute seats second row up from the field right by the bullpens. The guys sitting next to Sean (my husband) got up for a beer run as they passed him (Melissa and I were getting Fenway franks) one of the guys said "watch JD Drew is going to hit a home run right here!". Minutes later I sat down and finished putting mustard on our dogs when.................yup, JD Drew smacked a home run RIGHT TO OUR SEATS!!! Sean and I stood up all Sean had to do was reach up and the ball smacked him right in his hand before bouncing off and landing few rows behind us! We spent the next three innings talking about it with all the people around us. If only Sean had dropped his pencil and score card, if only I'd threw the hot dogs down, if he'd used two hands.....it was really fun. I ended up COVERED in mustard from head to toe. A small price to pay for a fun night in Fenway.
6 comments:
Your children are beautiful!
WOW - Anganette is all grown up! She looks so beautiful!!! I can't believe she's old enough to be married... where has the time gone? Your family pic came out great as well. You have a beautiful family. :)
they look so happy! congrats to the newlyweds... i can't believe she's old enough to get married, but i suppose even the youngest grows up. dano just turned 22!
Your sister's wedding was beautiful! Your kids are so cute---you all look great. How's everything going? Hope your summer is going well. Talk to you soon!
Beautiful wedding pictures...and what a great sox story.
There is nothing like little little sister's getting married to make you feel old. Bethany is getting married next month.
Doesn't seem like just yesterday we were renting a movie and buying pickles.
Post a Comment