Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to school.


3rd grade.

1st grade.




Where did the summer go?

New England is having a major heat wave this week. Mid to upper 90's!!! The second the kids stepped off the bus they soaked each other with the hose. An hour and a half later I remembered we have city water so there fore we pay for our water....

The night before Sean gave the kids their back-to-school father's blessings.

The stools in the living room was their idea. They were very reverent, it was so cute. Embree, by the way started pre-K the day after the older two started school.


After Alanna asked me to take a picture of her (?).

Then Dallin asked Sean to take a picture of him (?).
I'm so sad another September has come, it means my kids are growing up. They all are officially loving school. Wednesday after I dropped off Embree at pre-K I said to Trew "it's just you and me kid".....well until 11:30am that is.



2 comments:

Shandra said...

You always write such wonderful blogs. I love all the pictures. Your children are beautiful.

Bozie said...

So cute!