Sean planned a little mid-week get away for just the two of us.

To Boston for a Red
Sox game
(in left field by the Green Monster, where we've never
sat before), a night in a hotel, the Temple and
Qdoba's. We ended up with a big third wheel--
Alanna. We sadly missed the game which was a major bummer.

The next morning we went here, as planned.






Alanna took tons of pictures while, Sean and I each took a turn going in.


Then we went to the Boston
Musem of Science, those two pictures by the way were the highlight of the whole
musem. No actually the lunch we scarfed down probably was.

We were
exctied to drive by the Garden, too bad the C's ticked us off when they blew it that night.
We did find one of these and had a delicious dinner.

We ended up stopping here to exchange some camping
equipment and to get an ice cream. All and all we had a very nice time with our first born.
1 comment:
I'm guessing it's not prudent of me to be amused by this title, but I am.:)
Post a Comment