Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's going to be a good week!

This past weekend was awesome! General Conference was amazing. I overheard someone say conference this spring should be bound into a parenting manual. I agree, I still feel so much energy from all the talks! We moved our annual conference brunch to Glen and Amy's earlier in the week when I still wasn't feeling great. I stuffed myself like I never have before--I thought I might burst, literally.
The kids played really well all day. Here's Embree, Dallin, and Maddy watching a movie while during the first session.


Amy's cinnamon rolls that I for sure should only be allowed to eat twice a year.

Trew painted during one of the sessions. He made himself look a little too much like Ozzy Osbourne, don't ya think??!!





Trew took a good nap in the afternoon, I went up to check on him and he had climbed out of his pack and play and was in Amy's bathroom checking out all the toothbrushes!
Because it was Easter I brought an Easter story book and read that to the kids before we had hunted for Easter eggs. I really hate Easter baskets, eggs, and candy and told the kids that the Easter bunny's not real Sunday morning!! But we still gotta do something, their kids after all!







It was an unbelievably nice day.
First thing this morning I went out for a walk (should have been a run, but I'm just not feeling up to that yet) at 6:30am when I got back to our street I could hear Trew yelling. He had put Embree's boots and Dallin's coat on and went outside to ride his car. Sean felt a draft and went to see the side door wide open. He was ready to play!

Alanna is this weeks Shining Star at school she made this poster all by herself!

To further prove this is going to be a good week, the weather continues to be great, the Red Sox won their home opener against the (boo) Yankees Sunday night (Sean and I spent some time on You Tube this morning watching Neil Diamond sing 'Sweet Caroline' live. At Fenway. In a Boston hat!!!) I got my whole house cleaned in no time yesterday, I got to have fun playing with some friends this morning, Sean had time to take me and the two little kids to lunch today, tomorrow we get to start our "count down to Disney chart", and there is only 8 days of tax season left!

2 comments:

Bozie said...

i think you are right-you are going to have a great week! sounds like you are having fun and staying busy.

Betsy said...

That definately makes for a good week. All those kids at Amy's looks CRAZY!!