Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Eve





Kaetlyn, Kiara, and Embree.



Trew's new Hummer. He loves cars.

Melissa and Kiara with Savannah's gift.


We went to my parents for the afternoon. We enjoyed visiting with each other, eating, and opening presents.


Christmas Day





We opened presents...







...played with them. Then spent the afternoon at Sean's parents house.


Laken and Embree.
Trew was obsessed with watching the train go around and around.




Santa's little helpers. Sean's furry sisters, Belle and Snow.


Chad playing with the kids.

Anyone know a pretty, single girl in Provo? Chad is the BEST. He's an RM, is attending UVU and works at the MTC.





Don't these shoes crack you up? Every one of our kids have LOVED them. We call them 'little Holland shoes' but I have no idea where wooden shoes originated. Christmas was great, I was too busy having fun to take pictures. I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of our tree. It was the best decorated tree we've ever had. Still, it had to come down at 8am the next day. Or of how cute the kids were on the Sunday before Christmas. We had a great New Years, again no pictures. And now we're into my least favorite season--tax season.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all for the tree coming down as soon as possible. Micah on the other hand...

Great photos and I love the "Little Holland" shoes.

Erika said...

Those are "little Holland" shoes for sure! So cute. And you know some people here still actually wear their wooden shoes?

Hannah said...

Jake's favorite (am i allowed to say that) sister just moved to Provo. We'd be all for an eternal relationship with you guys. :) I don't know what Jake's mom would think about having another one of her kids hook up with an east coaster though.

Zarah said...

Actually, I do know a pretty, single girl in Provo. She was a roommate of mine and she's amazing.

The "Little Holland" shoes are awesome!

Tara said...

Hang in there...not having the husband around is never fun... but I have to admit we're still very grateful for all his knowledge and his "magic" at tax time!