

Sean and I were able to run away to the temple last Wednesday. It was a beautiful day, inside the temple and out. It was so nice to spend 8 hours in the car with just Sean, no screaming, crying or talking children. The temple was wonderfully renewing. It was very slow, so while we waited to do Sealings we got to talk to a Sealer for 1/2 an hour. He was such a cool person, it was so fun to talk to him. I wish we could go once a week! Conference weekend was inspiring. I loved, loved, loved Elder Hollands talk on the BOM. He intense, like me. Conference brunch was awesome, sadly (for me) I didn't take any pictures. We missed Orange Julius and Crepes, but we were happy to have French Toast, Pancake, Quiche, and even Peach French Toast (who had just had a baby only 5 days before) over for brunch. I can't wait to get Novembers Ensign to read the few talks that I missed.
3 comments:
What a great spiritual feast you've been having! Conference WAS so wonderful. That temple is beautiful! Which one is it?
Beautiful pictures Megan! Your family is so cute---I love all of your posts. Conference was so good this time, wasn't it. I guess it's always good but you know what I mean. Oh I want to call you, we haven't talked in ages! What are good times or days for you to talk?
I love days like those. Glad you were able to have one!
Post a Comment