Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trew is....

TROUBLE!!!

He gets into EVERYTHING! He waits for me to leave the room then he quietly gets into something. Last week he got the green foam kids soap out of the bathroom and squirted it all over the living room couch. He loves to take DVD's out of the DVD player while the kids are watching them. He enjoys my scriptures, picture albums, food of any kind out of the cupboards, my hand mixer, turning the bathroom water on, taking the vacuum out of the closet, throwing the remotes behind the couch, and climbing onto anything he can (I just had to put the bathroom stool and a toy away because he just uses them for his own evil purposes). He got to play in his crib this morning while I took a shower and got ready, he can't be trusted! Those are chocolate chips in case your wondering!

5 comments:

Memories by Melissa Photography said...

But he is so darn CUTE!!!!! Love you Trew!!

Anonymous said...

I think my two are the equivalent of your Trew.

Maybe we should avoid playdates when we come visit. :)

Love the new pics on the sidebar!

Kristi said...

I am having the exact same problem with Alli! I think she is by far my messiest and sneakiest.

What a cutie though, I love his face in the chocolate chip pic--too funny!

Leah said...

I dont know...I think hes got something going there with the chocolate chips :)

Leslie said...

Colby's favorite trick is (if we forget to leave the bathroom door open)pulling all the toliet paper off the roll. Every time I follow the paper trail around the house, I remember you posting about how Trew used to do the same thing!