Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rain, rain go away.


It rained ALL last week!





It was awful having to stay inside.....








but on the bright side everyone took a nap!







We went to Mimi and Grampy's camp on Saturday when the sun finally came out.

























It was a beautiful day but only in the low 70's. Trew was the only one who braved the water. He's a little crazy. We did a little fishing (daddy and Dallin), we played in the sand (Dallin made a killer sand castle), rode on the boat (Alanna got a turn to steer), and went 4-wheeling.





Today was Hawaiian day at school.





Alanna got a bee stuck in her shirt two weeks ago, it stung her twice before I could rip her shirt off! She was not happy I wanted her to stand by the bushes to take her picture. She insisted yellow jackets lived in them! Tomorrow is her last day of school, hooray for summer!!

3 comments:

Moses Family said...

Oh Camp! How we miss you!! Looks like fun! The weather here is already sweltering...wish we were back in Maine! :)

Erin said...

Is this your parents place or your in-laws? Looks like fun! Oh FYI I am going to be there (as in Maine)July 4th weekend for a wedding.

J + A = K & J said...

I thought the exact same thing as Jenny, Oh Camp!!!! How I wish we could have been there with you guys. We miss you!