Conference time!
They made signs and watched out the window for everyone to show up.
Sean making his 'muscle man' shadow puppet. It's pretty good, huh?
The kids started out in here...
and ended up in here....then back in the playroom again.
I can't believe conference has come and gone! We planned, planned, planned this year and ended up with LEFT OVER FOOD! It was delectable, just like I remember from 6 months ago. Sean's dad joined us this year for conference brunch, he brought real maple syrup tapped from his own tree's!!!! Mmm. I love watching "church on T.V." (that's what our kids call it) it brings such a sweet spirit into our home. Listening to chior sing We Thank Thee Oh God For A Prophet was very stirring for me. I miss Gordon B. Hinckley, but I know that Thomas S. Monson has been called of God to be our church's 16th president. I already knew it, I just REALLY knew it as they (or we, did the congregation join in?) sang that hymn. It's so fun to have friends (and family of course) who share the same faith as us. Next conference's goal: take better pictures, maybe a group shot. More quiet activities for the kids and keep Amy out of the kitchen, cinnamon rolls can wait! (not that they aren't the best)


2 comments:
I enjoy also watching it at home. Makes it easier for me with Abby. I am glad you had a great time and felt the spirit.
Love all the little traditions that go along with Conference weekend! Every time I look at the calendar, I get more excited for you to have your husband back! You both deserve a wonderful vacation!
Post a Comment