Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trew's WALKING!












Suprise, suprise Trew has taken to walking at the ripe old age of 12 MONTHS!! Go Trewy!
He has beat out his two older sisters and brother. The girls both walked at 16 months and Dallin walked at 17 1/2 months. (two weeks before Embree was born)



6 comments:

Marie said...

Look out world, here he comes!!

Emily S. said...

I love the last picture, one sock and all. :-)

Todd and Lisa said...

Those puppy pictures are so cute! How fun for your kids. And Trew is growing up so fast---he looks so old! I can't believe he's already walking. I hope you're doing well. We should talk sometime soon. I'll try to call you in the next while.

Moses Family said...

Oh goodness! He is SO BIG! :)

Stinson Family said...

I love the tongue picture. Congrats on the walking!

Rufener Family said...

He is just so cute! Love the one sock on, one sock off picture!