Sean Megan Alanna Dallin Embree Trew Ledger
LOVE the boots! Glad to see that Maine is thawing out!
With a puddle that size you almost don't need to go to the pool for swimming lessons! :) Looks like fun!
It's been in the 70's for the past several days here.It's okay to cyber smack me for that. ;)We're stoked that warm weather is here with more to come though we'll still have a frost or two before it's official. Can't wait to see the fam enjoying warmth when it hits Maine!
Ok, those pictures are exactly why I will never live in Maine again. I couldn't survive that much snow!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE the boots! Glad to see that Maine is thawing out!
With a puddle that size you almost don't need to go to the pool for swimming lessons! :) Looks like fun!
It's been in the 70's for the past several days here.
It's okay to cyber smack me for that. ;)
We're stoked that warm weather is here with more to come though we'll still have a frost or two before it's official.
Can't wait to see the fam enjoying warmth when it hits Maine!
Ok, those pictures are exactly why I will never live in Maine again. I couldn't survive that much snow!
Post a Comment