Trew getting ready for his cake!


We had eaten so much birthday cake, I couldn't stomach eating more so I made a spice cake and served it with whip cream! Yum.


He was pretty happy.



He sure can ham it up! We can't believe his first year is OVER! It's so hard to believe. Trewy is so much fun, he loves to laugh and play. He loves talking to his Daddy on the phone. He LOVE to eat! He loves his big brother and sisters. He's a snuggler, his mommy loves it!
The next morning the kids and I packed up and headed to Shannon's for a couple of days. We had a great time! Our kids played SO well together. We took them all to North Conway, NH to go outlet shopping. We took them to McDonald's to eat and play in there HUGE play place. (that must have been why they were so good!) Shannon gave me another cute new hair cut, that I love. We did have cut our visit a little short due to a huge snow storm. The kids and I drove the three hours back home stopping off at my sister house to get some books (6, 5 of which I've already read) THANKS for letting me barrow them Melissa, it's so fun reading books together that we love!!
Trew and Grady taking a tub. (the only picture I took!)








5 comments:
I can't get over how CUTE he is, all he has to do is flash those pearly whites!!
At least your mom helped in the clean up too, after giving him the extra whip cream!
He looks like he REALLY enjoyed his cake! First birthdays are so much fun aren't they? It amazes me how fast a year goes by though. I LOVE your new haircut! Shannon does such a great job!
What an adorable little guy. I love the picture of him trying to eat his gift. What a great time to go and visit with friends and be able to outlet shop too.
How precious! I remember those days well! My first daughter was just adorable at her firsr birthday party, but my second one was so nasty and obnoxious, I just wanted to take the cake and smash it in her face just so the whole party could be over!
Happy Birthday Trew! My goodness, he is so big, and so cute!!! :) We miss you guys!
Post a Comment