
Watching Beauty and the Beast.

Alanna visiting her doggy friend.

A family tradition! I LOVE that we have the kids picture here EVERY time we go to Disney! We have so many kids look at them! Their getting big.

Back lot tour ride.

watching...

getting scared......
They have a new Toy Story ride at DHS that is SO cool. It's a game within the ride. I had the highest score EVERY ride (I had Trew on my lap every ride by the way) except Sean beat me the last time getting the Thomas family new high score The new Playhouse Disney is really fun. I had the best carmel apple (wrapped in chocolate fudge) ever. I got to ride Tower of Terror with Alanna. I got to ride Rockin Roller coaster. I was pregnant last Disney trip so I didn't get to ride any thrill rides so it was fun for me!

No comments:
Post a Comment