Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cameron and Jamie













We went to the Boston Temple to see Jamie and Cameron get married in the Temple yesterday. It was a beautiful fall day, perfect for getting married! They didn't have a photographer so I snapped these photos. These are the best ones, I think they came out great. I have to say I'm proud of myself. (don't mean to brag) Thanks to my very talented sister I was able to copy some of the poses she uses for the weddings she photographs. I had a lot of fun taking them. We drove back home (it was a very eventful afternoon, I'll be blogging about it soon) for the reception. It was really nice. Both boys were so tired they fell fast asleep while the girls fan around like crazy. We wish Cameron and Jamie the best. Their off to Disney World today for their honeymoon!

3 comments:

Todd and Lisa said...

Good job Megan---those pictures turned out just beautiful! I love fall weddings!

Memories by Melissa Photography said...

Want a job? I have a wedding to photograph today that I don't want to (just not in the mood for a wedding today). Great job!!!

Betsy said...

Great Pics Megan! We were so sad we missed the reception. We were planning on going, but both of our girls were SHOT. They had a beautiful day for a reception! and I can't wait for our next girls night out!