Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trew's seven months old



My baby Trewy is getting so big. He crawls everywhere, he is happy all the time, he loves to play with his basket full of toys, he sleeps like crap, and he HATES baby food! As in WON'T eat any of it. I can't cram even one single bite into his mouth, he locks his jaw shut. (I have a cupboard full, so I've tried REALLY hard) I discussed it with the kids Doctor at Trew's apointment last week the Dr. declaired "smart kid, have YOU ever tasted it???" So he now get's what we eat. So far he loves bread and watermelon. Last night we had TUNA HELPER (oh, yeah) and he LOVED it. He couldn't get enough, yelling at me when he was ready for another mouthful. He also had baby oranges, which he liked as well.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah, we have had the same issue with both our babes now. Mattie wont touch anything on a spoon and will start raising that voice of hers at you if she even sees a spoon near her. So, just like her sister, they have been started out on finger foods around 6mts. I was really hopeful that she would eat 'baby' food as I have all these recipes I would like to make, but alas, no such luck.

Nicki said...

I remember when Emily did that! She was 10 months old with NO teeth. I even quartered her maccaroni and cheese bites. Good luck, it's a fun age.

Ginny said...

wow he's getting so big! It seems like forever since we were there and hanging out withe the fam! Tell alanna I said hi and I miss her :(

Betsy said...

I love the picture of him sitting on the kitchen floor, because it makes him look so little. What a cute little happy boy. How funny that he loves big people food =0)... Who would have ever guessed. That is pretty smart of him to have already figured out there is a difference!

Heidi said...

Jack was the same way. It was so frustrating to dump all that food down the sink! It is smart of you to just skip to the real stuff.

Tara said...

Both my boys were like that! Wish Gabi had been... it was soooooo much easier to not deal with baby food at all!!!!!!!!!

Katya Munz said...

WOW and I thought it was me...thank goodness it's not!!! Kyla won't eat her baby food either she stares at us when we eat and begs like a puppy...So I give her what we eat...the only bad thing about that is she gets gas sometimes now and is a crab.