
Anytime you want you can play with your friends!! My best friend Shannon, came up for the past few days with her 3 boys. I LOVE to have them here! We had lots of fun talking, shopping, takin' care of the kids, cleaning up messes, and going to the park. Her hubby was up here for a meeting so we met up with him and went out to dinner last night. We grabbed a babysitter for the big kids and took the babies along to eat some yummy Mexican food.


Here's what we did in our spare time! Alanna took this picture even though she did NOT want my hair to look different! She almost cried. Dallin was not happy either. Alanna said "but you won't look like Megan" She just told me before bed tonight "I don't like your hair, I like it the old way" Thanks lovey. You should have seen us trying to take care of ALL 7 of our kids while Shannon did my hair. I held Grady for a while. I had to feed him a big bowl of oatmeal to keep him happy!


I LOVE my new locks! THANKS Shannon. Didn't she do a GREAT job? It's easily the best hairstyle I've had in a looong time! Can't wait until our next visit, Shannon! Love ya!
7 comments:
I think your hair looks great! Very chic!!
ok, I have 3 things to say
1- I love your new hair and I think it looks great! Alanna will get used to it. Tell her I like it and then maybe she'll love it too :)
2- I cant wait to be a mom for the mere fact that I will get to hang out with my friends :) (ok thats not the ONLY reason....)
3- Im pretty sure we have the same exact couch....except yours is a lighter color than ours
Love the new posts! I swear I get stuck with all the messes here, too. And Todd gets the kids when they're fun and well-behaved. Oh well. Your hair looks fabulous! I love it!
I love your hair...very cute!
I love your hair! It looks great!
I LOVE the 'do. I've been thinking about getting my locks chopped and have selected a picture I found on the internet of that very same style.
Wierd.
I love your hair! It turned out very nice.
Post a Comment