
Tuesday my mom and sisters Melissa (her kids) and Anganette went to Fort Knox for the day. This is the Fort from the new Penobscot Narrows bridge. You can (pay to) go up to the top. My mom sent us sisters up! It was a breath taking view.




Me, Melissa, and Anganette.




Dallin, Alanna, and Ang in a cannon!

Banana and her very excited grand kids.





Fort Knox was built in the 1800's to protect the Penobscot river bay. I've visited their since I was a kid. It's full of tunnels, rooms, and stairs. You need a flash light to get around. I thought it would freak my kids out but it didn't AT ALL. They'd go down a path or threw a door completely in the dark. It was a beautiful day. We all had a lot of fun.
3 comments:
Great pictures! Fort Knox is a fun place to explore. You're much braver than I, going up to check out the view. I'm afraid of heights and I know my knees would've been knocking!! I can't even stand on a step-ladder without shaking - there, my secret's out!
Your photos came out great. Very nice one of you and your sisters. What a great for you all!
Hmmm, I should do that with my kids it looks like a blast. PS you sling is way cute. Oh and Alanna looks too cute with her new build a puppy.
Post a Comment