



Trew has been very interested in food lately and since he's about a week shy of the 6 month mark I mixed him up some paste, I mean cereal and fed it to him. Of course he LOVED it. I should have taken a picture of him drinking water from his sippy cup. He gets so excited grabs the cup as I hold it up for him, then the second the water hits he palate he makes a sick face! He's his mommy and daddy's boy: he HATES water!
3 comments:
You have some good looking kids. That little Trew looks like a heart breaker already!
oh trew is getting so big even since just a month ago!
Dear Alanna!
I really miss you too! What have you been doing? Did the tooth fairy come to your house? We will definately have to travel together sometime soon! Maybe you can come and visit me or I can come visit you again! Did you start school?
Love, Ginny
Trew looks so much older with his haircut! What a handsome little guy. I can't believe Alanna has already lost two teeth! She is not old enough!
Post a Comment