




Saturday we spent the day at Mimi and Grampy's camp. The kids L-O-V-E to play in the sand! We roasted hot dogs, swam, went for a ride on the boat, ate some more, and just relaxed. The lake was PERFECT. You can walk out forever (I'm bad at judging distances) and not go over your head. It was beautiful.
5 comments:
I love Smores. If I want them here I have to make them in the microwave. And for some reason they just don't take the same. What a great day for you and your family :)
Hmmm, in response to one of you comments we actually prefer smores in the microwave as crazy as that sounds. Looks like fun, some year we will have to camp together. Oh and we have to mow any way because it's covered in weeds unfortunatly.
I think I'm the only person who's not had smores this year. I SO need gooey marshmallowey chocolate right now too.
I'm not sure they'd taste the same when roasted over an old Bic lighter.
That looks so nice and relaxing and BEAUTIFUL! I'm jealous.
I miss camp! That was one of the best parts of summer. sigh. It's too stinking hot to even leave the house here...oh well. You can't have everything I guess. :)
Post a Comment