
Trew relaxing in the pool.

Alanna catching some rays.

Trew spends most of his time swinging.


Embree's a little fish, she floats on her back and loves to go under water!

Dallin loves swimming, just don't splash him!

Alanna loves the water.

The weather has been hot, perfect for swimming! It's so fun to swim. Yesterday we swam at my in-laws. Today at our friends parent house, their pool is cooler than ours. Ahhh, may these days last forever!
4 comments:
We have been pool hopping as well. The indoor one is cooler then the outdoor ones here. So we go back and forth between the two. I hope the summer does last for you, it looks like so mcuh fun swimming.
I love the shot of the little guy chillin' in the inflatable boat. What a little ham!
Cute water babies! I thought I recognized that pool.... :)
Bridgette told me how well Embree does in those puffers! I can't believe it....she really is a fish!
Post a Comment