Thursday, April 24, 2008

Six Flaggs







We got to the park at 8:40am ready to go....only the park wasn't open yet. It didn't open until 10:30!!!! We had to drive to a Dunkin Donuts and hang out a while. Yeah, I know how sad!! So once we go back and paid our $15 to park (gasp), we were allowed in. It was a beautiful day. The Thomas town was great, no lines anywhere. The Wiggles rides were the same. It was a great day. Sean insisted on taking the last photo op, I humored him. We had a full exciting day.

2 comments:

Smith Living said...

Looks like a blast, hope your agreeing with your decision. Every one seems happy with it.

Angela said...

Where did you guys go on your trip? Six Flags looks like fun - I haven't been there since I was 16! In Texas - when we were moving here.