Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tagged!

Fun. I've never been tagged before....


5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
I was a junior in high school
Giving my parents a hard time
Working
Wishing I were older
Hanging out with friends


5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
Getting Alanna ready to be baby Jesus
Trying to get her to sleep
Excited for Sean to be almost done with his last semester of school
Making my first 'mommy' friends
Taking Alanna and Tonky for walks


5 Things I was doing 1 year ago:
Changing two kids diapers
Mixing up Embree's annoying bottles
Glad to have Embree lip revision/prosthesis placement over with
Taking Alanna to preschool
Happy that Embree (still) slept all night


5 snacks I enjoy:
Carmel apples
Oreo's (double stuff)
Plain Lay's chips
Mexican cheese cake
Grapefruit (eaten like an orange)


5 Things I did yesterday:
Went to the Orlando Florida Temple with my hubby
Went to the Nemo Musical at Disney's Animal Kingdom
Held a sleeping/drooling Embree on my lap during the show
Dallin and I raced Mimi and Alanna to the parking lot on the lazy fart carts (we won)
Watched Embree eat Salsa with her hands because the chips were breaking at Chevy's


5 jobs I've had:
Fedex Ground
UVSC catering
Food service Colby college
Cleaned a chiropractors office
TONS of babysitting


5 things I do with a million dollars:
Pay tithing
Buy a house!!!!!
Adopt a cleft affected baby from China
Go on more vacations to Disney
Buy a new double stroller even though I like mine and it is in good shape!


5 TV shows I watch:
The Office
Biggest Loser
?
?
?


5 Things I hate doing:
Going to my Gastro appointments
Giving baths at night
Brushing Alanna's hair
Spending more then 10 minutes in the car with Embree
Having to wait to eat


5 Biggest joy's of the moment:
Spending two weeks in sunny, warm Florida
Watching my kids get excited over all the rides, snacks, and toys at Disney
Getting to spend a week with my sister and her family at Disney
My tummy being good for this trip
Getting to be with Sean non-stop for two weeks!

People I tag:
Anyone who wants to!!!

1 comment:

Ruitman Family said...

Megan--I loved your "tag" answers. That's so funny that you went to Sea World on the same day that we did, too bad it wasn't the same Sea World. I'm jealous that you're on a 2 week vacation with your hubby and kids, that sounds so nice. Hope you're having a great time!