Monday, November 5, 2007

CANDY






This is a little late but here it is. Halloween was so fun this year!! We went to our Wards Trunk or Treat the Friday before Halloween. On Halloween we were invited to our friends Amy and Glen's house for a nice Halloween dinner. We went trick or treating together it was really fun. The kids were so excited to dress up. Alanna surprised us by wanting to be Cinderella this year. We found a brand new outfit she got for Christmas a year or so ago when we moved everything out of our attic. She's not really into princess, though she loves Disney. Sean and I found Dallin's costume. He LOVES Thomas, he was VERY happy to be him. Embree got to be a dog or as she says "ung". She was really into getting her black nose painted on. I will admit to eating almost all of the peanut butter cups out of all of there candy buckets. I have to say if someone handed me one right now I'd have to pass. I can't believe I'm even saying this!! At the trunk or treat Alanna and Dallin both ate a donut off a string. I was video taping Dallin and snapping pictures of Alanna. It was SO funny!

2 comments:

Ruitman Family said...

Megan, your kids look so cute! I have eaten all of the butterfingers my kids got and am about ready to puke. How funny that you eat your kids candy, too. One of the perks of being a mom!

Fowler family said...

Oh your kids are so cute I want to squeeze 'em! What a cute Thomas costume. I bet he felt like a pretty cool dude in that.