Hee hee no one knows! I REALLY wanted a surprise so Sean went along with it. Thanks hon! We were very nervous about this baby having a cleft or something else wrong, so it was a relief to see the baby's face! We have cool 3D pictures but they freak Sean out so I said I would not post them so he doesn't have to see them again. Of course I won't stop worrying until I hold this baby in my arms! But everything looks good. They read our chart once we got in the room and asked us why they scheduled us on a day when the materinal fetal medicine doc wasn't there. Translation: no one was there to read the ultrasound so "if" there was something wrong they wouldn't be able to tell us today. The ultrasound tech did a great job of showing us it's face a lot, to reassure us. Babies are a miracle!
5 comments:
YEAH! I was nervous when we didn't hear from you guys last night. I am so glad that things went well. What a cute little boy :)
Well said Bridgette, well said. It is a boy--I saw the note on the monitor saying as much. (Sean)
wow! congratulations on expecting another baby! i'm so excited for you guys! seriously it's like whenever i see you or hear from you, you're pregnant! it's great. anyway, i'm glad you found me and i you. it's great to see things are going well for your family! your kids are beautiful. (oh this is nancy)
I love the new floating baby that shows how many days you have left. It looks so peaceful=0).
Congrats Megan! Four is a fun challenge. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment