Monday, August 6, 2007

Family fun





Sean's sister Amy and her family just came to visit for two weeks from Idaho. Our family has been counting the day's waiting for them to arrive! Amy and her family are so fun. We were glad to see them. (their family pic goes Emma, Rourke, Elise, Amy, Pierce, and Forest) The last time was three years ago! All of Sean's family was there, except Chad (Scott's oldest son who's on a mission in Idaho!) and Sean's younger sister Katya and her husband (they live in Idaho too). Not all of them are pictured. I've never seen a family that can eat more lobster!! They ate it once if not twice a day!! Sean and I don't like lobster so we think they're weird! All the boy's got to go to a Red Sox game. They all came home sporting new hats and T's. Sean forgot a hat and it was SO HOT so he had to buy a new one. Boo hoo. Forest got to taste Moxie for the first time! ICKY! He did not like it. (WHO DOES??... well Rorke's brother and Grampy are the only two I know) I snapped a family picture of Debbie and her family. (their family pic goes Debbie, Paige, Scott, and Gareth) I love pictures on my fridge, and I NEVER get any family pictures from anyone, so I took my own! Mimi and Grampy had a house full with all of us! Their TV broke and some freak thing happened to their fridge causing a massive flood into their finished basement where Amy's family were all sleeping! Sigh, what fun!!

No comments: