
Sean is a GREAT dad. As I was writing in his Father's Day card I asked Alanna and Dallin what was there favorite thing to do with their Daddy. Alanna said: Going to the movies with him. Which they have only done twice I think, but she enjoys it so much she talks about it for weeks afterward. Dallin said: Go to Disney World with him! Dallin loves to be with his Daddy 24/7. Embree is a Daddy's girl through and through! He came home for lunch today, she screamed and put her arms out for him to pick her up. Sean held her and kissed her. He tried to pass her off to me so he could eat and she got
ANGRY!! She wants him ALL the time. We all do, we wish he could be a lazy bum and never go to work!
4 comments:
I love you all thanks for taking me to the movies and letting me stay on your coutch!!!
love Aunt Anganette!! :)
I wish he would be lazy and not go show up at my house at 6:15am to go running, because then I could sleep in.
That last comment was posted by Gary.
Sean is a great dad. What lucky kids you have. And what a lucky Mom you are!
Post a Comment