Yep, it's April 5th!! I couldn't believe it when I looked out the window this morning. After lunch the kids and I bundled up and went outside. The snow was perfect for snowballs and snowman making. I have to thank my Heavenly Father for this strange blizzard because I have never had so much fun with my adorable children. Alanna was in heaven playing with Tatonka!! Dallin was a little nervous about walking in the snow but once the dog and I packed it down some he was fine. He didn't want to come in and Alanna and him were out for over an hour!! He LOVED working on our little snowman. Embree totally loved it too. I plunked her down in the snow and she sat there forever watching all of us. She was thrilled when I handed her own snowball and I'm sure if she could moved in her snowsuit she would have thrown it! Nobody cried, pitched a fit, or whined! It was a little piece of heaven. Of course Daddy was missing. He's working hard at the office. We missed him very much!!
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Winter wonderland?
Yep, it's April 5th!! I couldn't believe it when I looked out the window this morning. After lunch the kids and I bundled up and went outside. The snow was perfect for snowballs and snowman making. I have to thank my Heavenly Father for this strange blizzard because I have never had so much fun with my adorable children. Alanna was in heaven playing with Tatonka!! Dallin was a little nervous about walking in the snow but once the dog and I packed it down some he was fine. He didn't want to come in and Alanna and him were out for over an hour!! He LOVED working on our little snowman. Embree totally loved it too. I plunked her down in the snow and she sat there forever watching all of us. She was thrilled when I handed her own snowball and I'm sure if she could moved in her snowsuit she would have thrown it! Nobody cried, pitched a fit, or whined! It was a little piece of heaven. Of course Daddy was missing. He's working hard at the office. We missed him very much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Megan, Such cute pictures in the snow! I am so glad that I know about your little blog now. I'll be back often. We had a great time at your house today. It was so nice to get away, and is so nice to have a comfortable, laid back place to play and talk.
Megan, Such cute pictures in the snow! I am so glad that I know about your little blog now. I'll be back often. We had a great time at your house today. It was so nice to get away, and is so nice to have a comfortable, laid back place to play and talk.
Post a Comment