Your kids are so cute. What a big beautiful smile Embree has. I read your post this morning on cleft talk. How are you guys doing? I am so sorry you are having to deal with this issue of the prosthesis right now. Once I thought Jimmy's was coming loose and it made me freak out. Keep me updated on how everything goes. We will be thinking about you. I hope all goes well with Florida. If it provides any solace, we took off to China 2 weeks after Jimmy's palate surgery. I wouldn't recommend it, but kids really do recover so much faster than we anticipate them too. Best of luck and God Bless.
3 comments:
They are always cute. But, that picture is adorable. My guess is ten pictures....am I close?
Megan,
Your kids are so cute. What a big beautiful smile Embree has. I read your post this morning on cleft talk. How are you guys doing? I am so sorry you are having to deal with this issue of the prosthesis right now. Once I thought Jimmy's was coming loose and it made me freak out. Keep me updated on how everything goes. We will be thinking about you. I hope all goes well with Florida. If it provides any solace, we took off to China 2 weeks after Jimmy's palate surgery. I wouldn't recommend it, but kids really do recover so much faster than we anticipate them too. Best of luck and God Bless.
Gary said...I guess 1 picture, taken while I was babysitting.
Post a Comment